Free Working Siri Proxy for Spire Siri Port from i4Siri Team
Earlier we had posted about Spire, a working siri port for iPhone4, 3GS, iPod Touch. However the big issue with Spire siri port is requirement of Siri proxy in order to Spire work. The siri proxy is basically a server setup using iPhone 4S keys and specially created siri auth scripts. The procedure of setting up Siri proxy is very complicated and requires expert level of Linux server understanding, though there are several tutorials available on internet which you can refer to create your own proxy server.
The simple solution to get Spire Siri port working is to get the free siri proxy, unfortunately with so many iOS device owners looking for free siri proxies, it is hard to keep servers up and running under heavy load. Hence most of the free siri proxies fails to work consistently.
There are number of paid siri proxy providers but you may never know when they stop their server and you lose your money. The one team behind i4siri project has finally made it possible to get free siri proxy for all. Though it still has stability issue and often fails to fetch requests but when we tested i4siri proxy it did worked for us with few failed requests,
The good thing is you don’t need to install i4siri siri port as their proxy settings work absolutely fine with Spire Siri port. Here is step by step guide on how to use i4siri free proxy with Spire.
Free Siri Proxy Settings for Spire Siri Port
1. If you haven’t installed Spire siri port then follow this guide on how to install Spire Siri port on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G (For iPad & iPad 2 check this guide).
2. Once you finish installing Spire, go to settings app from springboard
3. Now tap on General from settings menu and tap on Siri and enable.
4. Now go back to settings main menu and scroll down and locate Spire, tap on it and enter following URL in proxy host
5. Now go back to Springboard and open Safari browser and navigate following URL
and safari will automatically download the certificate, make sure to click on Install button when you see the prompt, that’s it, now start testing siri on your iOS device.
Check out below video on how to setup i4siri free proxy and siri demo,
Please do understand that this is the free proxy server and it may have issues in handling thousands of requests, to keep this free server up and running make sure to at least donate few dollars to i4siri developers, here is donation link.