How to Install iOS 7 Beta Without Developer Account or UDID Registration
The newly announced iOS 7 at WWDC 2013 is very tempting and difficult to resist oneself from trying and testing out. However, without having iOS developer account you can not get your iOS device UDID registered hence cannot install iOS 7. If are wondering how you can install iOS 7 without iOS developer account or UDID registration then this guide is for you.
P.S We are giving away free UDID registration for iOS 7, click here to get the free UDID registration.
Warning: You will lose your jailbreak if you are on iOS 6.1.2 and attempt to update/restore to iOS 7 beta
iOS 7 beta 1 can be installed on iPhone 5, 4S, iPhone 4 at the moment, whereas for iPad 2, 3, 4 will be available in coming weeks.
How to Install iOS 7 Beta Without Dev Account or UDID Registration
1. Take backup of your iOS device using iTunes
4. Connect your iPhone to PC/Mac via USB cable
5. Now Start iTunes and press and hold alt+shift key (on Windows)/command+option key (on Mac OS) and click on restore button
6. Now browse and select iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 IPSW file you downloaded in step 3
7. Let iTunes complete the restore process, it may take some time.
8. Once restore is complete, you will need to update iOS 6.1.3/iOS 6.1.4 to iOS 7 beta
9. Press and hold alt+shift key (on Windows)/command+option key (Mac) and click on update button
10. Now browse and select iOS 7 beta 1 IPSW file you downloaded in step 2.
11. that’s it now wait for iTunes to complete the update process, it may take some time and your phone will reboot few times.
Now enjoy iOS 7 beta 1 on your iPhone 5, 4S and 4.
Do considering hitting +1 button and other social sharing options if you like this article.