How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini
The guides to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone and iPod touch using evasi0n are already covered here. If you own iPad 2, 3, 4 or iPad mini then here is guide to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on your iPad. You must remove passcode from lock screen and also backup your device before proceeding for jailbreak process.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini.
1. Update your iPad to iOS 6.1.2, follow this guide.
3. Run Evasi0n jailbreak tool and connect your iPad to PC or Mac
4. Once Evasi0n identifies your device and firmware version click on jailbreak button
5. At this stage Evasi0n will start preparing jailbreak data and injecting jailbreak data.
6. Your iPad may reboot after some time and you will be prompted to tap on jailbreak app icon on your iPad once.
7. Once evasi0n desktop tool finishes it job, your iPad will reboot and rest of the jailbreak process will take place on your device.
8. At the end your iPad will reboot and you will have Cydia installed on your iPad springboard.
That’s it now enjoy your newly jailbroken iPad 2,3,4 and iPad mini on iOS 6.1.2
If you like this article then do consider hitting on +1 button.