How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 5G 6.1.2 and iPod Touch 4G 6.1.2 iOS (Untethered)
Just posted guide to untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone now here is step by step guide to jailbreak iPod Touch 5G and 4G on iOS 6.1.2 using Evasi0n 1.4 jailbreak tool. If you are still on tethered iOS 6.x jailbreak or on older iOS 5.x firmware then you must update to iOS 6.1.2 and get it jailbreak using evasi0n.
Note: You must disable passcode on your lock screen before starting iOS 6.1.2 jailbreak.
Video Guide to Jailbreak iPod Touch 5G/4G on iOS 6.1.2
How to Jailbreak iPod Touch 5G 6.1.2 and iPod Touch 4G 6.1.2 iOS
1. Make sure you have updated to iOS 6.1.2, check this guide on how to update
3. Start Evasi0n 1.4 jailbreak tool by double clicking on evasi0n.exe executable file
4. Now connect your iPod Touch 5G/4G to PC or Mac
5. Once evasi0n identifies your iOS device and firmware version click on jailbreak button
6. At this stage evasi0n will start uploading and injecting jailbreak data
7. Your iPod Touch will reboot do not touch or remove your iPod Touch.
8. Evasi0n will continue will second stage of jailbreak process
9. At this stage you will be promoted to unlock your device and tap once on Jailbreak app added by evasi0n jailbreak tool
10. Once you tap on jailbreak app the message will disappear and evasi0n will continue will final stage of jailbreak process.
11. As soon as evasi0n desktop tool finishes jailbreak process, your iPod touch will reboot and rest of the jailbreak process will continue on your device.
12. Once your device reboots you will have Cydia installed on your device.
Now enjoy your freshly jailbroken iPod Touch 5G iOS 6.1.2 and iPod Touch 4G iOS 6.1.2.
If you like this article then do consider hitting +1 button.