How to Untethered Jailbreak iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini on iOS 6.1 Using Evasi0n
We have already posted our guides on how untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1 on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3Gs and iPod Touch 4G and 5G using evasi0n. Now here is our guide to jailbreak iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini on iOS 6.1 using evasi0n.
Before proceeding to jailbreak your iPad make sure to take backup and remove passcode from your lock screen.
How to Jailbreak iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini on iOS 6.1 Using Evasi0n
1. Download Evasi0n For Windows, Mac or Linux
2. Start Evasi0n jailbreak tool
3. Now connect your iPad to PC or Mac
4. Once Evasi0n identifies your device and firmware version click on jailbreak button
5. At this stage Evasi0n will start preparing jailbreak data and injecting jailbreak data.
6. Your iPad may reboot after some time and you will be prompted to tap on jailbreak app icon on your iPad once.
7. Once evasi0n desktop tool finishes it job, your iPad will reboot and rest of the jailbreak process will take place on your device.
8. At the end your device will reboot and you will have Cydia installed on your iPod Touch.
That’s it now enjoy your newly jailbroken iPad 2,3,4 and iPad mini on iOS 6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.1.
If you like this article then do consider hitting on +1 button.